As a small stud we pride ourselves on giving individual attention to all horses on the stud, each year Stanley House Stud prepare a small number of foals, yearlings and mares for the sales primarily at Tattersalls in Newmarket.
We are able to provide a complete service to ensure that your horses receive an individually tailored programme to ensure that they reach the sales ring in peak physical condition.
Our facilities include;
- Allocated staff looking after the horses from the start of sales preparation through to taking the horse through the sales ring.
- A dedicated sales preparation yard with small post and rail turn out paddocks for daily turnout.
- A roofed Claydon horsewalker.
- A lunge pit / covered area.
- A turnout cage for restricted exercise.
- A quiet and peaceful area for horses to walk in hand and be taught to stand for prospective clients, numerous areas to hand walk to expose horses to different areas of the stud.
The horses are prepared for the sales using a variety of hand walking, walking on the horsewalker and lunging alongside daily grooming and individual attention to ensure that the horses are well mannered and able to stand correctly.
Bloodstock agents are welcome to come and view horses prior to the sales in a quiet, peaceful location.